Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Outfit: June 19th 2012 // Frankie Magazine


 I can be quite a control freak when it comes to people taking images of me.  With my blog I hand over my camera to whoever I can manage to convince to take images of me and then I do all the editing myself.  This time, however, complete control was given to my INCREDIBLE housemate Jo Grace AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE RESULTS!


This outfit is quite a typical Winter colour palette but I absolutely love my new coat and couldn't wait to show it off and how adorable is that travel case!  I got it for a steal at $5!  Can you see the Bon Voyage written on it?  Adorable.

Sussan coat, Asos Curve dress, Gretel Girl brooch, Asos brogues, vintage travel case from Ill-Gotten Gains

All images by Jo Grace Photography

---

ALSO!
MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE AS MY POLAROID HAS MADE IT INTO THE LATEST ISSUE OF FRANKIE MAGAZINE!!!

However, if you manage to get a copy and read the article it's about the author missing her sister who has moved to the other side of the world.  It just so happens that the girls in my image are sisters (and my best friends) who also live on opposite sides of the world :(  It's looking like we may all be reunited soon though, fingers crossed!


11 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that vintage case reminds me of the vanity case my mom got for her 21st birthday! Except this is way cuter.
    And a BIG CONGRATS on the Frankie thing. So awesome. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning photos! love the colour scheme it matches your hair :)
    congrats on frankie x
    battlecriesandchampagne

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS AMAZING LADY!
    So good. And you are rockin' that coat.

    Chlo x swimwiththecurrent.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ee! Congrats on your image being used in Frankie! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. totaly loving your hair colour!! this is just the colour ive been swooning over lately.... and I know exactly what you mean about trying to get everyone to take pictures of you for the blog and then wanting to control the editing. I'm EXACTLY the same and for the first time ever I let Ally completely do it all, makeup, hair, photos, editing. It's nice to find someone who you work so well with!

    PS. AND HOW AMAZING YOURE IN FRANKIE. wooop. hehehe exactly how I felt when I got in. I was like 'ok, blogging is over now, im done...happy, life complete :P "

    ReplyDelete
  6. wheeeee, thank you all so muuuuuuuuch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your blog! Your shoes (shown above) are so cute! I cant wait for the new frankie to hit NZ, but it always takes ages! something to look forward to though.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Phebe, what an achievement!
    (so happy that we are both featured in this issue, what a nice coincidence!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my outfit pictures too, hah! :D You look incredible, and what a wonderful achievement being included in Frankie magazine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ anna - it must be frustrating having to wait a while for it to come :(

    @ caitlin - omg i was so excited when i saw you were in the same issue!!!

    @ kailey - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...