Friday, April 6, 2012

Attitude Magazine


 One of things I'm going to miss immensely when I move to Melbourne is Attitude Magazine - my absolute favourite local magazine.  I was so excited to be able to take some piccies for them when I was asked and you can have a look-see below.


I even made it onto the contributors page at the back, whoohoo!

Even though I wont be able to get a hard copy of the magazine anymore, at least I can read it online.  AND SO CAN YOU!


I also just got Instagram - hurrah for Android users the world over!
Kind of wishing I didn't put filters on two of the images above haha but I couldn't help myself!

Follow me: lightning_heart

6 comments:

  1. I love attitude magazine so so much! One of the great things about living in Adelaide. The cover for this issue is simply perfect! :) Congrats on being in the magazine, that's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All changes are for the best. Gorgeous magazine, Phebe.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the filters get addicting! I never thought i'd be a fan of instagram, but then I got my iPad and fell in love. I was so excited when I found it was FINALLY released fro Android, so now I can have it on my phone too.

    Congrats on the mag feature, I never really paid any interest to any local Adelaide mags when I lived there. But I do hear Melbourne has a lot of good creative projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover photo, very Culture Club (Boy George) like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all!

    @ natalie - i'm hoping i'll be able to get involved with the arts and fashion scene in melbourne - it's so daunting but i'll never know if i don't give it a go!

    @ magali - that's exactly what i thought!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...